CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, August 23, 2003

just got home.. wahlao. it was a boring saturday. and i just realised something.. wai and i didnt meet any lido people today! haha. record breaking? lol.

went to the ica at lavender to collect my renewed passport. then i had to take the photo.. the person was like asking me to take off my nose stud.. sit straight.. flip my fringe up.. etc etc. so many things. then, i realised i didnt bring my old passport there. wasted my time going there. bah. then went to heeren to meet sheryl, wai, denise and daphne. ( denise's sister larh. daphne chua ) haha. walked around.. was a boring saturday. hardly saw anyone.. then sheryl and i were soooo bored. we sat at the seats next to heeren's 4th level escalator to bitch. lol. with our bag full of sweets from tiny toons. then went to kimseng. boring. haha. went to greatworld. i've decided to get the guess handbag. yay. its really pretty. went to marche with sheryl. haha. rosti. :)

i didnt get my dosage. aww. neither did i get to see birdy. sigh.

although there are those so called setbacks.. im a happy girl today. wai commented that i look very happy today. haha. especially at greatworld. we were like a bunch of kids. haha. actually things are very nice without tauyou........ (inside joke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home